Corsair Community

Hi guys, I have a question about the H80i pump detection

sakovip

Hi,

I'm a huge fan of corsair, and have a whole set of corsair products on my pc.

My cooling unit is corsair H80i, I purchased this unit last year and found quit annoy about the pump detection problem.

Here is the issue,

When I boot up, fans goes maximum speed and the LED light keeps flash red and blue, and when I check the Link, the fans are at max speed but the pump is not detected (its red and 0) also the temperature of CPU is really high, like 70+cels

I have to shut it down and unplug and plug the pump 3 pin to another CPU FAN connector on the motherboard and sometimes it will work immediately and sometimes it has to wait another 5-10 mins fan noise and back to normal.

This issue happens at least one time ,or sometimes more than three times a month.

Really annoy, I just can't bear this anymore, I just unplugged and plunged the 3 pin like 5 times and waited 20 mins to get the pump be detected again.

Can someone help me with this? like how to fix this or just RMA, if just RMA how can I know if my H80i still under warranty covered because it's been a year since I purchased and I don't know where to find the warranty card or other information.

Can you provide a bit of info for us?

It would help if you can post

1. What version of C-Link is running?

2. What version of firmware the H80i is running?

3. Some info about your PC like OS, motherboard, etc?

Thanks!

Yeah sure, thanks for reply

1.for Corsair link- its 3.2.5695, and the problem occurred in the previous versions as well, this issue was there when I bought the H80i

2. H80i running with 1.1.3 firmware, as above, same problem occurred in the previous firmware too

3. Right now I'm running Win10, problem happened in Win 7, 8, 8.1 too

Motherboard is MSI Z87-GD65, with latest Motherboard Bios and all the other driver.

CPU is I7-4771, Memory is Corsair Veng Pro 2x8gb 2133Mhz, Power Supply is Corsair hx 750

I think it got to be the pump problem or just the pump 3pin connector problem, hope someone can help

Archived