Corsair Community

Can't get custom lighting animations or action animations on Saber

Red Korvo

I just got a Saber and I've been messing around with the settings. The software is confusing, but I've been learning quickly. However, I've been trying to make custom animations (for example, I want to press a button and flash the scroll wheel green for a second when I do). In this video: [ame]
[/ame] the CUE software allows for the creation of lighting groups, and custom animations can be set for them. My version of CUE seems to be newer, and it doesn't have a place where you can click on the lighting sections of the mouse. It lets me assign presets for solid, ripple, shift, and pulse effects and pick their colors, but I can't pull up the graph and design a complex scheme. When I edit an action, I can set up a graph and assign it to that action, but the Test button doesn't work after I've set it up. I even if I could test it, I can't figure out how to assign it to specific lighting zones. I can also edit the graphs from the top Lighting tab, but I still can't assign them. I feel like I'm missing a huge part of the functionality of this mouse, and it's the main reason I bought it in the first place. So am I missing something, or has Corsair actually nerfed CUE since that video came out?

The feature you're looking for has been temporarily removed from CUE, they plan to bring it back in a future version. Most likely in CUE 2.0, there is no date available as of yet.

.... Well then. It seems like the last version to have it was 1.7. Will I lose anything if I downgrade?

Archived