Corsair Community

Corsair VOID RGB USB Microphone Problem

Wisdom24

Hello everyone! As you can see from the title I've got problem with my microphone. It's actually working normal in voice chat applications ( Skype, Discord, Teamspeak etc. ). My problem is in game voice chat. My friends told me '' your voice is like a Megatron :biggrin:. It's not limited for one game It's problem for all games. I reinstall corsair utility engine and updated firmware but It doesn't work. Many People in game tought about me '' This guy is using voice changer application '' but I'm not It's just my microphone because of that I banned from RPG server :laughing: I have to fix that. I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Strange, What game is affected and is it only that single application?

Have you tried the previous version of CUE? Does it change anything?

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

It's affecting all games Arma 3, CS:GO, DayZ, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefield 1-4, etc.. It's just working normally on voice chat applications and video recordings.

I'll try previous version. I'll update here soon.

I'm having the exact same issue. My microphone doesn't work properly in Steam, so I came to this forum and switched to the previous version of CUE, and as you said, with that version my headset did not work at all. I just got the headset today, fresh out of the box. Help would be appreciated.

Is the headset being detected in the CUE Software? Also, double check that the headset is still set to your default playback and recording devices in your Windows Sound devices.

Since my previous post I actually sent the headset back to Amazon and will be receiving a new one in a few days, but the headset was showing up in CUE, and was also the primary playback/recording device. I called Corsair Support, and they said that there isn't anything that they can do to their knowledge. I will post back here in a couple of days if the new headset I get has the same issue.

Is the headset being detected in the CUE Software? Also, double check that the headset is still set to your default playback and recording devices in your Windows Sound devices.

My headset detected in the cue software and yes my headset default in my windows sound devices.

Since my previous post I actually sent the headset back to Amazon and will be receiving a new one in a few days, but the headset was showing up in CUE, and was also the primary playback/recording device. I called Corsair Support, and they said that there isn't anything that they can do to their knowledge. I will post back here in a couple of days if the new headset I get has the same issue.

so what happened? i am having issues with my amazon void as well and need to know if i should send back

Archived