Corsair Community

Void only charges to 90%-92%

iowamoe300

I am using CUE2 and my void only seems to charge to 92% and no higher. I have let it charge for 20 hours. When unplugged, the battery meter never seems to show the correct level. It will usually just show the 90 or 92% for a long time and it will usually sit on 56% and the next thing I know the headset it telling me battery low and it's at 15% or "critical". Anyone know if this is just a CUE issue or is it my headset? It's not brand new but only about a year old.

• 3 weeks later...
Did the headset battery last longer when you charged it via the wall adapter?

If it did, it may be best to contact technical support and see what they say.

https://corsair.secure.force.com/

Battery life will vary based off usage. E.g. LED brightness, volume level, etc.

It is fine again. I just don't know how it was fixed which is a problem for me cause I want to know what happened. I will be posting updates if something happens to it again

How are you getting to see the percentage levels in your cue? I just got my headset this week and it won't show anything. I understand the led lighting = X percentage, but I want to see how much it is charged.

>Open up the Corsair Utility program

>Click on your audio device at the top

>Slightly to the right will be a small gear icon, click that

>An image of your device should be displayed including the battery %

Also, I too am having the same problem, my void only charges to 92%

• 3 weeks later...

Turning down the brightness of the InfoMic LEDs and the side LEDs should increase the duration of a battery charge.

I'm not sure what Corsair did to get 16 hours of battery life, But i would assume all the lighting would be off and the volume is around low/medium.

Archived