Corsair Community

Corsair Utility Engine 2.X Tutorials with Krazykid

krazykid

In these videos i run through some of the most important features of CUE 2.X.

One thing every should note is that a lot of the profiles from CUE 1.X will be broken in CUE 2.X, i am updating all my profiles to work with the new CUE. You can also check my Profile Collection and see that some of my profiles have "Download for CUE 2" next to them. Enjoy and i hope you guys like the videos!:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Effects and Introduction:

[ame]

[/ame]

Advanced Effects and Importing Custom Profiles:

[ame]

[/ame]

Great Video! This is a great starting video for people who are new to CUE2.X. Thank you for making this. :D:

Glad to hear it can be useful!:)

This should be moved?

It belongs in Corsair Utility Engine but it also belongs in CUE 2 BETA, so it's complicated.

Hi KrazyKid, Thank You for taking the time to do these videos. If you do some more in the future, could you possibly slow down a little for those of us that weren't beta testers, and need a little more guidance. These are probably great for someone that could breeze through Cue I, and knows a lot of the basics from that one. I watched a few tuts, read the manual many times; I don't know why it didn't click for me, but it didn't. Hoping Cue II will work better for me. Being you used no voice, I had some difficulty following the basic tutorial.

One of the main reasons I purchased my RGB 70 keyboard, was to have the abilty to press a key, and illuminate the other keys related to that key. Example, I have my keys lit up with a specific color coding, then lets say I want to just show the keys associated with holding down the CTRL key, say they illuminate green, so now I see all the keys associated with CTRL. I can also hold down CTRL as a usable key.

I could not get this to work correctly in Cue I. Is it now possible to do this in Cue II?

Hoping so. Thank You again, for the tutorials. Hope to see many more, just have to mute if you continue using the music. :-) Thanks for your consideration.

Best,

David

Hi KrazyKid, Thank You for taking the time to do these videos. If you do some more in the future, could you possibly slow down a little for those of us that weren't beta testers, and need a little more guidance. These are probably great for someone that could breeze through Cue I, and knows a lot of the basics from that one. I watched a few tuts, read the manual many times; I don't know why it didn't click for me, but it didn't. Hoping Cue II will work better for me. Being you used no voice, I had some difficulty following the basic tutorial.

One of the main reasons I purchased my RGB 70 keyboard, was to have the abilty to press a key, and illuminate the other keys related to that key. Example, I have my keys lit up with a specific color coding, then lets say I want to just show the keys associated with holding down the CTRL key, say they illuminate green, so now I see all the keys associated with CTRL. I can also hold down CTRL as a usable key.

I could not get this to work correctly in Cue I. Is it now possible to do this in Cue II?

Hoping so. Thank You again, for the tutorials. Hope to see many more, just have to mute if you continue using the music. :-) Thanks for your consideration.

Best,

David

Im not sure how possible that is but ill see what i can figure out. I also want to start using my voice with a good mic if i get one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this, I'm much less confused about CUE now, but I'm still having a problem. I can't seem to select multiple colours of keys. I can edit the keys to being one colour, holding down control, but as soon as I try to select a different colour or some new keys it either changes all the keys to the new colour (if I hold down control) or deselects all the keys I've already selected.

I'm sure I'm being totally thick, but could someone help me out here? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Thanks for this, I'm much less confused about CUE now, but I'm still having a problem. I can't seem to select multiple colours of keys. I can edit the keys to being one colour, holding down control, but as soon as I try to select a different colour or some new keys it either changes all the keys to the new colour (if I hold down control) or deselects all the keys I've already selected.

I'm sure I'm being totally thick, but could someone help me out here? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

You need to create a new layer for every static color.

• 1 month later...

Archived