Corsair Community

How to reset Strafe RGB memory to default

rickcfer

I believe I accidently erased the factory default lighting (red with WASD white) to a blank lighting. When I turn off CUE all the keyboard lighting goes off. The lights work when CUE is active but all off when not. I'd like to reset the default profile to factory default. How can I do this?

• 4 weeks later...

So my k95 rgb arrived today, plugged it in.. loved it!

It had some default color settings for M1 M2 M3...

I was so excited and they looked really great, one for gaming, one for typing and another i liked also.

So I downloaded CUE and imported some rainbow profile...

Enjoyed watching it, but figured it was nice to look at but would not want it on all the time.

Looked all over for how to revert to what I had.. and sure i can import/export/create new... but there was no "Restore Default"

My friend bought the same keyboard, so I am going to call him and ask him to EXPORT the default profile and send it to me. I will even upload it to the sharing site for all of you hundreds of people asking the same question as me.

"Where is my out of the box default rgb profile?"

If anyone knows how i can get thiis profile back, please let me know..

Things I have Tried:

- factory reset switch in back

- removing the CUE software and software profile

- restarting the computer

-creating a new blank default profile and saving it as default (all this did was give me non lit keys on all 3 modes.)

Someone please help?

There is no "reset to default" for onboard memory (except sometimes a firmware reset can revert the modes stored in onboard memory to defaults)

The default profiles are really simple though... Can you not re-create them? You would only need to recreate the static lighting. (red/white fps theme for mode 1 for example)

Alternatively, if you are not feeling creative you could visit Reapexx's static profile thread (which is perfect for saving to device memory)

Theres no way I can recreate all of them from scratch.

I will check out the link you gave.

{edit}

I checked out the link but only got this:

http://www.ez-im.com/pix/192050.png

.....Meanwhile, if anyone saved the defaults to disk.... please share!

Archived