Corsair Community

CUE unusable because of window size

Yolofant

I just started to have the same issue and I just reinstalled the software again without any success the issue is still present.

I just reinstalled Windows and all the driver without any problems to the program without having any issue and suddenly was just there and I don't know why

I hope that will be I fixed soon

----------------UPDATE----------------

it looks like the program has an issue with DPI scaling. I fix mine when I turned DPI off the monitor that has it turned on, but the iCUE was not even on that monitor

when I turn DPI scaling back on the issue came back even though the program is not even on that monitor what's going on?

Edited by Dread82

• 1 month later...
Would love to see a fix running the same setup as the guy who posted, other than my 1080p monitor is smallish so i like to run it at 1360 x 768 so things are a bit clearer. I used it for icue to monitor while gaming and it worked perfectly until last night, then it just started not completely scaling down to the size of the screen it's like the right side is just missing off in the nowwhere to the right of my screen.

• 4 weeks later...
Doing the following seems to have fixed it for me.

Compatibility Tab for the CUE Exe

Setting Override High DPI scaling behaviour to System Enhanced.

This is the permanent fix for me now.

I used to CTRL + P and duplicate my monitors just to use this application.

• 1 month later...
Hello all, I noticed some of you were able to fix this issue using some kind of compatibility work around.. Would someone be able to explain how to do this in a touch more detail? I am having this issue also and has been a long time problem for me... Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to offer!

sorry for necro but I also have this problem.

i love having the window open and on the dashboard and monitoring my stats (also have a CoPro) but

1) it resets a lot and forgets the monitors I have "pinned" and

2) there is so much padding on the left and right and the bars are all so wide. you're really restricted in how small you can make the window.

seems like there could be lots of improvement

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to post detailed instructions for those who are still struggling:

1. Open iCue Software

2. Right click on the icon in your taskbar, then right click the iCue logo from the list and select properties

3. Click on the compatibility tab then click on the "Change high DPI settings" button

4. Check off the second box that says "Override high DPI scaling behavior" and choose "System (Enhanced)" from the dropdown.

5. Open task manager and end iCue software, then reopen it and move it to your desired screen which will scale properly

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to post detailed instructions for those who are still struggling:

1. Open iCue Software

2. Right click on the icon in your taskbar, then right click the iCue logo from the list and select properties

3. Click on the compatibility tab then click on the "Change high DPI settings" button

4. Check off the second box that says "Override high DPI scaling behavior" and choose "System (Enhanced)" from the dropdown.

5. Open task manager and end iCue software, then reopen it and move it to your desired screen which will scale properly

Thanks so much. I was hoping someone would do a step by step. This worked for me.

Edited by LimelightLenny

• 4 weeks later...
I don't think its the resolution because CUE supports 4K. TV's are notorious for bad scaling and may have to be individually scaled through your video card driver preferences to fit properly. On my tv, even its native 1080p, I have to actually scale my video down because windows desk would expand beyond the actual borders.

I have the same issue and I'm getting tired of these bugs. Before update, device was not detected... now this ridiculous window size bug!

I have a 1440p monitor and a 4K TV. It's buggy buggy buggy. FIX IT!

• 3 months later...
CUE supports a minimum of 720p. Is your screen smaller than this?

If you also haven't done so, make sure your video drivers are up to date as well.

I have a setup where I use three monitors, a center 27" monitor at 2560x1440 and a 22" monitor in Portrait either side for an effective resolution of 1080x1920.

Annoyingly I can't use iCUE on either of my side monitors because of the minimum window size restriction.

Can I ask why the program does enforce a minimum window size?

I can't see a good reason for it in any of the content I have looked at in the program.

• 3 months later...

Sooo... Had the same problem, and tried all mentioned "fixes" but I stumbled onto a fix during my frustration!! So I'll try to explain what I did. I'm on Win10 Pro BTW.

Go to Settings > System > Display.

You'll see all your monitors there right? So for me I wanted ICue to open up (CORRECTLY) on my smaller main MSI Display and not my 4K TV. MSI was already set to "Make this my main display" it'll be checked and grayed out. Here's what I did. I clicked the image at the top for my TV, went to the before mentioned check box, made it my main display, (donno if this had a part in its fix, but I then opened ICue, it popped up on my TV with the right scaling, closed ICue, went back to my settings, and chose my MSI display again and set it back to default display, re-opened ICue, and IT WORKED!! Correct scale and everything. Hope I explained it well enough for everyone to follow and that it works for you too!!