Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB and motherboard RGB software

Bhaalspawn

Hello

I would like to know if in Mystic Light i will find the same colors and effects i find in Corsair Link

Is it the hardware that says "i can do this and this" and so the software allows to set those things or is the motherboard software that says "i don't mind what you can do, i can only set these effects and colors"?

PS: this doubt is also for AIO Corsair H115I Pro RGB

Sorry for english i hope you understand what i mean

Hello

I would like to know if in Mystic Light i will find the same colors and effects i find in Corsair Link

Is it the hardware that says "i can do this and this" and so the software allows to set those things or is the motherboard software that says "i don't mind what you can do, i can only set these effects and colors"?

PS: this doubt is also for AIO Corsair H115I Pro RGB

Sorry for english i hope you understand what i mean

The H115i Pro isn't controllable by the motherboard RGB software, period. As for the memory, it's the latter case (software says "I can only set these effects and colors").

The H115i Pro isn't controllable by the motherboard RGB software, period. As for the memory, it's the latter case (software says "I can only set these effects and colors").

so with CUE or Link (i didn't understand which is the software to control things) i can do more things? And which is the best software to control Vengeance RGB betweeb Mystic Light,Polychrome RGB and RGB Fusion?

The H115 is not controllable by motherboard because of USB connection?

Only the ones that have a RGB connection on the MB can be controlled in that way?

Archived