Corsair Community

H100i v2 - USb Question

jam3s121

I setup my H100i V2 a long time ago and never used the included USB cable. I want to change the colors of the LED light, and possibly make the fans run a little faster.

1. What type of cable is needed? I think its like a usb-b to usb internal header? Can I buy a replacement?

2. Can I adjust my settings with the cable+link, then unplug and they'll stay?

1) It's a standard mini USB cable. You can even use one that you route to your rear I/O. Replacements may be available on Corsair.com.

2) Yes, as long as you save the settings to the device. See the Liquid Cooler FAQ for guidance on that.

1) It's a standard mini USB cable. You can even use one that you route to your rear I/O. Replacements may be available on Corsair.com.

2) Yes, as long as you save the settings to the device. See the Liquid Cooler FAQ for guidance on that.

Thanks for the help!

What is the ideal way to connect 2x ML120 RGB Pro fans and one ML120? I'm using the h100i v2. Should I use the spliter from the h100i v2 and the rgb ports on that.. then just using a lightning node for another fan but it will run at full speed all the time?