Corsair Community

No update on RMA

darren.sam

Physical Damage...what!!! It was out in a Padded Jiffi bag then inside another padded Jiffi bag and sent recorded delivery which cost me a fourtune.

The drive one day was not recognised in the bios, i have since put in a mechanical drive and it works so i know the SSD is faulty. I have treated that drive with care ever since iv had it and its never been damaged.

What on earth can I do Ram Guy?

Darren

• Corsair Employee

Darren,

I am looking into the issue and I have asked for an explanation of the damage and once I have that I will have our customer service contact you. You are welcome to call our customer service by phone and ask them for more details

Thank you ram guy, sadly in the Uk skype charges a lot even for toll free charges. I am upset as i bought it when it was first released and it cost me £120, double what they are worth now, and quite frankly being a full time carer i cannot afford to replace it..

It has been an exceptional drive and im currently using a very old mechanical 80gb drive lol and it so slow. I look forward to your reply... My guess is it may have been damaged during posting :(

Darren

Archived