Corsair Community

Glitchmob

I just recently RMA'd my second Commander Pro because it stopped working. I have posted this same question/thought to Corsair support and i'm waiting for a response. I have Noctua fans that were working fine with the commander pro till recently. I really like the commander pro as I can fine tune case performance to the application. As I haven't found anything similar in the sector.

NF-14 IPPC 300 pwm

My fan specs:

3 phase motor

max input power: 6.6W

max input current: .55A

As with these specs I should be able to run 3 within the threshold of the commander pro, right?

Also I wonder of getting the NA-FC1 fan controller from Noctua to act as middle man and send the pwm/rpm to the commander pro(if I read the features right) so I can theoretically control the fans in ICUE.

https://noctua.at/en/na-fc1

The Noctua 3000 rpm industrial versions have always been difficult on various controllers, including Corsair. Make sure you do not double them up on individual C-Pro headers. That aside, there have been several reports of the same issue. I do not recommend them for the C-Pro. Interestingly, the 2000 rpm industrial version does not seem to be afflicted in the same way. It appears to be a motor and signal incompatibility.