Corsair Community

Which memory is compatible?

ghosts

hello, combining ram from different packages is not suggested nor is it officially supported.

you have a triple channel set that was matched at the factory and to introduce a 4th stick, the results are totally unpredictable hence the no support.

if your board supports dual/quad memory channels it would be best to get a single kit of the capacity you desire up to the boards/cpus maximum.

please fill out your complete specs in your profile and maybe we can suggest something based on your system.

hello, combining ram from different packages is not suggested nor is it officially supported.

you have a triple channel set that was matched at the factory and to introduce a 4th stick, the results are totally unpredictable hence the no support.

if your board supports dual/quad memory channels it would be best to get a single kit of the capacity you desire up to the boards/cpus maximum.

please fill out your complete specs in your profile and maybe we can suggest something based on your system.

Hmm I see. I mean in worst case scenario I could always sell the ram and get 4 stick kit, if it would actually make things perform better.

Also, filled the specs

Archived