Corsair Community

VOID PRO Wireless SE - Microphone stop working

Tinmar

Hi,

I'm a new french member (sorry for my english), I do not know if I post at the right place.

I've a Corsair VOID Pro Wireless SE headset and I'm facing an issue : the microphone stop to work about some minutes when I use CS:GO and Teamspeak at the same time (for playing, it's normal ^^). I have to reboot my computer to able the microphone to work again.

When I use the headset only with Teamspeak, There is no problem, I can use the headset all the day and it will works. But when I use CS:GO, it works and stop working randomly ...

But if I plug in USB my headset, then I turn it on, and boot Teamspeak and CS:Go, it seems there is no problem.

I precise it's the second model (Amazon sent me another one), and still the problem. So, I deduce it's not hardware but software !

What I've already done :

- Uninstall CUE, drivers, data files ... and reinstall all.

- change default record/audio device in Windows

Thanks for your help !

• Corsair Employee

Do you by chance use the same hotkey for both TeamSpeak and CS:GO to activate the mic? If so, try changing one of them to a different key. Also, double check both programs to make sure the default mic is the Void.

Just curious, did you perform the latest Windows 10 update (1803) this week?

Do you by chance use the same hotkey for both TeamSpeak and CS:GO to activate the mic? If so, try changing one of them to a different key. Also, double check both programs to make sure the default mic is the Void.

Just curious, did you perform the latest Windows 10 update (1803) this week?

Hi ! Thx for answer

No it is "L" for Teamspeak and "K" for CS:GO, but in Teamspeak I do not use push to talk, I use voice detection.

Yesterday I've tried to unplug all my Corsair devices before uninstall ICUE (and all data, included profiles), reboot, reinstall ICUE and plug in all my devices. It seems to work. I will update the post later to tell if it's well fixed :) Maybe it was due to profiles, nevertheless I've never edited VOID Pro for profiles particularly, just my K55 and my M65 Pro.

No I use 1709 Update, the 1803 update is still not arrived for me.

Archived