Corsair Community

2100 not working after windows update

PH03N1XPC

• Corsair Employee

Hello PH03N1XPC,

I've been having some odd issues after the most recent Win10 update. Have you tried reverting back? Replicated on a separate PC? If so, you may want to contact our support at suport.corsair.com

having same issue with my 2100 have tried reinstalling the drivers with no luck prob gonna have to roll back update if there is no fix at the moment

Not going to "rollback" an OS update for this as that sounds a bit far fetched since Corsair should be on top of this and putting out an updated driver for us...

Since this hardware hasn't seen an update in over two years it would really help if they stayed on top of their game with support...

Having the same issues here and with some Logitech software as well as my G19 keyboard doesn't want to play well along with my webcam 9000pro.

So some help would be greatly appreciated Corsair...…!!

having same issue with my 2100 have tried reinstalling the drivers with no luck prob gonna have to roll back update if there is no fix at the moment

So I seriously was wondering what was up with my performance after this update, so I checked a few things out with my OC. Wouldn't you know that wasn't even recognized in the OS properly. 4.7Ghz recognized as 4.5 and my memory wasn't at the proper 2400Mhz it was always at before the update. I messed around in the bios to see if anything would change upon a reboot and nothing.

Brought up the CPU multiplier to where I knew it would crash at a particular voltage and it did so. Upon restarting again and setting everything to where it would work the system booted and is now recognizing everything on my PC as if nothing was ever wrong!! It literally has my headset and all of my Logitech software all running with zero issues.....!!

Not sure I'd go as far as what I did and crash that bad boy, but this worked on my end as I've never seen anything like this in a PC in my life. Shtuff just start working after what happened..... So weird man....

• Corsair Employee

Hey guys,

The recent Windows 10 updates are known to break microphone functionality (quite a few articles online) often just due to a simple settings change.

Go under Windows Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone -> enable "Allow Applications to Access Microphone"

This should be able to resolve this without having to roll back for most.

Archived