Corsair Community

iCUE and Link fans not detected

Berkajerk

Just purchased the LL140 2 pack with Lighting Node Pro and RGB LED Hub, RGB LED Lighting Pro expansion, Commander Pro, and already owned H115i Pro.

LED's aren't working but that's not my biggest issue right now. The 2 LL140 fans I can control the lighting but on the Commander Pro they are not detected in Link or iCue but my 3rd fan (in the 3rd fan slot) is a RED only Corsair fan 3pin with no issues can be controled by Link when iCue isn't installed. The 2 LL140's can't be detected or controlled outside of their RGB. I mostly bought all of this just for the fan control to better OC and customize my system.

I have tried them with and without the 3rd fan. I've tried them without the LED's and the lighting node pro. I've reinstalled Link and iCUE and uninstalled all my MB hardware monitoring software.

I've tried setting fans manually to 3pin or 4pin depending on the fan type. Tried with just the Commander Pro on it's own USB direct to the MB and the H115i direct to the MB with no LED's. I tried resetting the Cmd Pro as well.

Fans are not detected even after a firmware update, which only worked on iCUE, but fans will spin just that they are not detected as fans but I can set the RGB on them. Neither iCUE nor LINK will detect the fans.

Fans show 0 RPM if I try and force 3 or 4 pin as needed. But otherwise completely undetected.

Though new update....if I put the 2 LL140 fans in Fan ports 3 and 4 on the Commader Pro it works but not any other combination of slots that I can find as of yet. My old AMD Wraith cooler also works in port 3 but not others lol. I'm pretty sure I'm looking at an RMA.

Archived