Corsair Community

pending verification?

pizza_lover

Figured after completing and getting my first corsair one, it'd save any future headaches

I do not understand why I'll need to do the verification process again after going through the tedious process with my son to ensure everything was good

i decided to order another Corsair one for my son who lives about 7 hours away however its "pending verification" , Mind you I have a disability and completely deaf aswell and can't hear anyone when calling so its really useless

Order # 700273195

If any assistance could be done, thank you and its appreciated. If not then I guess we will have to go CUSTOM this time :eek:

• Corsair Employee
Figured after completing and getting my first corsair one, it'd save any future headaches

I do not understand why I'll need to do the verification process again after going through the tedious process with my son to ensure everything was good

i decided to order another Corsair one for my son who lives about 7 hours away however its "pending verification" , Mind you I have a disability and completely deaf aswell and can't hear anyone when calling so its really useless

Order # 700273195

If any assistance could be done, thank you and its appreciated. If not then I guess we will have to go CUSTOM this time :eek:

Please understand that the verification process is practically automated in order to protect against fraud. We understand you may be frustrated by the waiting period but we do this in the best interest to protect our customers as this is a large purchase.

Archived