Corsair Community

Okay so i just bought a new Corsair Scimitar and I love it. I really really want to enjoy it but I'm seriously about to return it because of the CUE like I got this mouse the whole reason is to have function keys on my thumb for example i simply just want to bind g12 to shift NOT Shift-1 not Shift-2 JUST ****ING SHIFT like I'm so frustrated because i go to actions-keystrokes and it says (May include shift, ctrl, alt): but i click shift and nothing ****ing happens but it registers when i bind any other key or key combo say Shift-1. That doesnt help at all, all i wanna do is the simplest keystroke so i can hold shift or Alt with my thumb is that too much to ask? so please someone tell me why i cant do that and if that is the case and i cant simply bind the keystroke shift and only shift then im returning this **** and never buying and corsair product again. Mouse all together build quality is perfect and i love it and want to but i hate it now because of CUE its glitch city im so done please someone confirm that you cannot bind the keystroke shift and shift only so i can get my money back.

Profile -> assignments -> Remap Key/Button -> typing key -> enhanced key.

PS putting ****ing and threatening not to buy from Corsair wont get anyone to respond to you faster, most of the people that answer questions on here are not employees. Oh and CUE=CrapUI your problem is not a glitchy.... Also its not CUE is not working its you havent looked around CUE.

Profile -> assignments -> Remap Key/Button -> typing key -> enhanced key.

PS putting ****ing and threatening not to buy from Corsair wont get anyone to respond to you faster, most of the people that answer questions on here are not employees. Oh and CUE=CrapUI your problem is not a glitchy.... Also its not CUE is not working its you havent looked around CUE.

The most common error is between the seat and the keyboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Dare I say, I can't even notice a difference with 16.8 million color mode on....

Really, I see the same colors either way unless we are talking browns, but who the hell wants browns lights? . So aside from the flickering, there is no point to keeping it on, unless you enjoy flickering. ::pirate::

Archived