Corsair Community

Is this possible?

SuperHampster

I'm trying to turn my windows lock key red when i press it and have it stay red when its active. then when i press it again it will turn back to being white. i have tried having the default white and setting it to start and stop on key press however it only stays on for the time you put in seconds. any help will be greatly appreciated!

There is a far easier way to accomplish this. Right click the Windows lock key, and select "Indicator". One of the states CUE monitors is WINLOCK, so select that under Function. Now simply choose red as your color for the ON state, and white and the color for the OFF state.

There is a far easier way to accomplish this. Right click the Windows lock key, and select "Indicator". One of the states CUE monitors is WINLOCK, so select that under Function. Now simply choose red as your color for the ON state, and white and the color for the OFF state.

As ArtGranda says, it's pretty straightforward with this method. And you can apply this to the mode, brightness and macro recording buttons as well.

I actually think for those specific buttons doing work around won't always have the best results.

Archived