Corsair Community

I'm a Bit Confused

007vsMagua

I just went to Corsair's > PRODUCTS > Gaming Keyboards page and found this unit still being listed even after the PRODUCTS page has been updated for the new GAMING keyboard series.

Does this mean that this product should be available again soon? I hope so because this is the unit I want. From a professional point of view I don't need all the flashing rainbow stuff going on with the boss watching, and blue lights has a rather calming effect.

This is a very professional looking keyboard.

That's the non-RGB board that they may still have stock of. Some members here have seen the non-RGB's with the new gaming logo on them though.

OK, I now see the new K70 non-RGB board listed with blue lights, but as you say it has that weird gaming logo on it. I've also heard that the logo can be modded without any impact on warranty or doing an RMA, but it would be good to hear from Corsair on this. The mod should work, but did Corsair solve its problem with the blue leds? Are the new blue leds embedded like the new RGB's are?

OK, I now see the new K70 non-RGB board listed with blue lights, but as you say it has that weird gaming logo on it. I've also heard that the logo can be modded without any impact on warranty or doing an RMA, but it would be good to hear from Corsair on this. The mod should work, but did Corsair solve its problem with the blue leds? Are the new blue leds embedded like the new RGB's are?
AFAIK the LED's are the "old" style where the LED is sticking off the top of the switch.

Corsair did confirm that removing the logo would not impact the warranty.

I can't answer the LED problem question.

Archived