Corsair Community

corsair 750 custom loop

bill1971

I install a custom watercooling loop cpu-gpu,with two refrigerators,one 2x120 front,and one 2x140 top,with two 120 fans each.everithing seems good,but when I close the windows of the box,alot of heat comes out,about+2-4 deegrees,but when I touch the refrigerators the heat feels more than 4 degrees its very hot,i turn the back 140 fan to insert air,what else can I do?https://imgur.com/a/rzM1i

Aside from touch, are there any sign of real temperature issues in your monitoring? CPU temps? GPU temps? With a full waterblock cover on the GPU, your GPU diode temp should be the same as the coolant temperature and thus more or less the same as the exit air temperature from the GPU radiator. It looks like a sequential cooling loop with the GPU and CPU on the same pump and flow. This means the resting temperatures should the same and the coolant temp is the same for both. Even without thermistors in line, you can get a good idea of what this after gaming or any GPU load, then quitting the load program. The GPU voltage drops instantly and the diode will be the same as the coolant. You can watch it drop. Warning signs will be if the coolant takes an overly long time to come back to just above room temperature.

Archived