Corsair Community

CSSDT v1.2.2.0 - Unable to update FW on Neutron GTX - AGAIN

ingviowarr

There is no any tool to update FW that works on Neutron GTX from 2012 till present days.

What a shame, CORSAIR...

And don't tire me or anybody else with your single-type troubleshooting questions.

I tried everything was possible. And I check this forum over a long time.

The problem is on your side. We need WORKING tool that compatible with UP-TO-DATE systems/drivers and that's it.

CORSAIR NEUTRON GTX 240Gb SSD (M206), ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE, i7-3770K

Intel® RST (AHCI) v13.1.0.1058, OROM/EFI IRST SATA v13.2.0.2134

Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Windows 8.1 UPDATE 1 [x64]

P.S. And don't be mistaken with air of injured innocence. OCZ FW update for Vertex4 goes flawlessly on the same system.

Thank's for your attention. And sorry for my English.

• 1 month later...

Exactly the same problem, I've now tried the toolbox on three separate computers on clean Windows installs, default MS drivers, no other drives attached. The tool does not work.

Corsairs responses are always sweeping the issues under the carpet because they do not have any solution, merely guesses. Safe to say I will not be buying another Corsair drive ever again.

• Administrators
Exactly the same problem, I've now tried the toolbox on three separate computers on clean Windows installs, default MS drivers, no other drives attached. The tool does not work.

Corsairs responses are always sweeping the issues under the carpet because they do not have any solution, merely guesses. Safe to say I will not be buying another Corsair drive ever again.

You gave us no information, so we cannot give you the response you want.

What OS do you have?

Which motherboard do you have?

Which SATA port is the SSD connected to?

Which SATA controller handles that SATA port?

Which SSD do you have?

Does the SSD Toolbox report which firmware you have, and if so, which one do you have?

How does it "not work"?

Archived