Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro SE Static Noises

Karthauzi

Hi,

im from Germany so please apologize my english.

I have buyed a Corsair Void Pro SE Headset yesterday, i have the Problem that many others have, that there is a Static Noise when ever a sound is played, i already tryed all possible solution ways ive found on the Internet, switchng USB Slot, use USB 3.0, deinstall and reinstall driver /using microsoft standalone drivers / using older icue Version v.2.23.40, simply all possible things. it seems there is a Hardware issue because of the Bandwith, some people say there is a Software Problem, but i dont think so. Maybe there is...

I payed 130 € (about 148$) i will keep the headset because of its good Range, a light above Average Microphone Quality, very good Design and its awesome battery, so that product is not bad at all. The thing is i cant make myself a good judgement if this headset is good or not in this Pricearea in order with that Problem, its my first Wireless Headset.

I just want to know, if there is maybe a software-side Problem, if Corsair work on this!? Its a bit of a pity, that this headset do this static background noise.

Of what i read on the internet, it can maybe the Firmware, if it is a Sofware Problem!?

Its my first Corsair product, i dont know if i will buy a Corsair Product again, depends of the responsibility from Corsair of this Problem.

:feedback:

Greetings from Germany!

Im Using Windows 10 64-Bit.

Edited by Karthauzi

Hi,

I will stay with the Microsoft drivers, without iCUE till a solution, if i let CUE installed with its drivers, the Static Noise is louder instead with Microsoft drivers at same Volume values.

Anyone have a program or an idea how i can disable the RGB light and maybe check the Batterycharge without looking on the headset LED?

Greetings

• 11 months later...