Corsair Community

Scimitar Mouse Profiles Keep Changing

kuroi

I recently got the mouse and i changed some preferences to the dpi and some of the buttons. It seems like every time i restart my computer the mouse decides to go back to its old profile, and none of my buttons work as i want them to or the dpi is not set to the one i want.

I have made that profile my default one and i have deleted the other profiles(they come back when i open cue of course because it needs to have them even if they have no remapping).

CUE always seems to ask me to save my profiles again and that's when they come back to the one i want. Going into CUE every time is not what i want to be doing.

I was wondering if anyone has any idea of what i should do or if i am doing something wrong that i shouldn't be doing.

• Corsair Employee

Hi Kuroi, are you editing the hardware profile vs the software profile?

Quick breakdown, hardware profiles (memory card icon) only work when saved to the mouse and the CUE software is not running. Software profiles (Corsair logo icon) only run when CUE is running, they'll override hardware profiles in that instance.

Hi Kuroi, are you editing the hardware profile vs the software profile?

Quick breakdown, hardware profiles (memory card icon) only work when saved to the mouse and the CUE software is not running. Software profiles (Corsair logo icon) only run when CUE is running, they'll override hardware profiles in that instance.

thanks that was it i guess. i thought it was all in saved to the mouse

Archived