Corsair Community

Lighting Node Pro Only 1 LED Strip out of 4 working.

MightyDWC

Hey folks. First off want to say there is alot of useful info here. Thanks to everyone that contributes and helps others.

The problem I'm having is as follows:

Got a new mobo,cpu,ram for Father's Day. Decided to go to Best Buy and add some RGB LED strips to the newness.

Put everything together, then installed the strips.

The LNP is plugged into 1 of the 2 USB headers on the MOBO.

The Power is plugged into a Sata power plug.

2 of the strips are plugged into each other, which then goto the LNP on slot 1 via 1 of the extension cables provided with the kit.

The other 2 strips are connected to each other via 1 of the extension cables provided, and then plugged into the LNP on slot 2 via 1 of the extension cables provided.

With this setup, only the first strip on group 2 works. I can change all the color modes and speed through Link. When I add a second strip on group 2, the second strip will not light.

The other 2 strips on slot 1 will not work at all, even with them selected in Link with 2 strips added.

I've tried checking for updates through link and link cannot find any. From what I've read on these forums the latest firmware version IS installed.

I'm new to this and have not tried unplugging and plugging into different slots to see if this would fix the matter as my cable management was meticulous and don't want to tear it apart if it's something easy that I'm just missing.

Thanks,

Mighty

To make sure that I understand ...

The final strip on channel 2 is the one that doesn't work, correct? And it's directly attached to the first strip on channel 2?

It doesn't sound like you've missed anything. Have you tried swapping the strips?

To make sure that I understand ...

The final strip on channel 2 is the one that doesn't work, correct? And it's directly attached to the first strip on channel 2?

It doesn't sound like you've missed anything. Have you tried swapping the strips?

No,

First strip on channel 2 DOES work. The second doesn't.

Neither strip on channel 1 is working. I was at work when I posted, and was hoping to get some insight on this so when I came home I could do some testing.

So ... Channel one, nothing works.

Channel two, only one works. If the 4 strips, only one operates.

Have you added the strips to the channel in Link or iCue? Can you should us an cap of the configuration screen for the lighting channel?

Archived