Corsair Community

H100 LED Light Not Functioning

Neil P.

Need some help as I am not sure what I did...

I built this rig several years ago with help and things were fine. I set the LED off under a old version of Corsairlink... flash forward a few years and I am now updating things and cant get the LED to respond at all...

It is currently off and seems to ignore all commands given in Corsairlink. The cooler itself and fans are working, just not the LED. Any thoughts on what I might be missing?

• 2 weeks later...
I am having a similar issue. I have the H100 (without the i). The pump works fine, but the led on the bloock stopped working an have very limited power coming from the fan hub on thee block. was working fine before, very strange. And let me clarify, when i plug in an led fan...it does not spin at all and the led's are dim. the led on the block itself does not work now, so not sure if the pump speed button works at all.

I am having a similar issue. I have the H100 (without the i). The pump works fine, but the led on the bloock stopped working an have very limited power coming from the fan hub on thee block. was working fine before, very strange. And let me clarify, when i plug in an led fan...it does not spin at all and the led's are dim. the led on the block itself does not work now, so not sure if the pump speed button works at all.

That sounds like a power delivery problem and not something you can really fix. Double check the power in (molex?) and perhaps try a different PSU cable or output on the power supply.

Aside from that, it’s probably time to do some shopping or if still in the 5 year warranty period, contact Corsair.

That sounds like a power delivery problem and not something you can really fix. Double check the power in (molex?) and perhaps try a different PSU cable or output on the power supply.

Aside from that, it’s probably time to do some shopping or if still in the 5 year warranty period, contact Corsair.

Was afraid of that. It was an Ebay purchase ($36) so not a huge loss. Guess ill crack her open and look for a short. Thanks for the reply!

Archived