Corsair Community

H115i+Enthoos Luxe fan controller: How to connect????

HylianKnight

So I just put together a new Ryzen 1700x build using a Gigabyte AX370-Gaming K7 board, Corsair H115i, and the Phanteks Luxe. The Phanteks Luxe comes with a pwm fan controller. My mother board manual shows that all of the fan headers suppor pwm on the 4th pin.

I currently have the H115i hooked up to cpu_fan as the instructions say, and the phanteks fan controller hooked up to cpu_opt. unfortunately, all my case fans (hooked up to the fan controller) are running full tilt despite the gigabyte manual saying all fan headers support pwm regulation. I have tried to manually control the case fans but they all run @ 100%.

My question is, does the corsair H115i have to be hooked up to cpu_fan? If not, how would you recommend hooking up the H115i and the phanteks fan controller? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Plug your H115i straight into "CPU_FAN" and set it to PWM 100% within the BIOS. Enter BIOS by pressing the DELETE key and heading over to FAN CONTROL. You should see the settings to change the "FAN/PUMP CONTROL MODE" over to PWM and leave it at 100%.

As far as your fans, we do not support your case and their included PWM fan splitter, so you'll have to get the support from them.

If you have any other questions about our products, please let us know!

So I just put together a new Ryzen 1700x build using a Gigabyte AX370-Gaming K7 board, Corsair H115i, and the Phanteks Luxe. The Phanteks Luxe comes with a pwm fan controller. My mother board manual shows that all of the fan headers suppor pwm on the 4th pin.

I currently have the H115i hooked up to cpu_fan as the instructions say, and the phanteks fan controller hooked up to cpu_opt. unfortunately, all my case fans (hooked up to the fan controller) are running full tilt despite the gigabyte manual saying all fan headers support pwm regulation. I have tried to manually control the case fans but they all run @ 100%.

My question is, does the corsair H115i have to be hooked up to cpu_fan? If not, how would you recommend hooking up the H115i and the phanteks fan controller? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

move the pwm controller to a different pwm fan header, cpu_opt mirrors the cpu header...

your pump has a pwm fan cable for the rad fans to connect to and that lets you control the fans and pump speed via corsair link software when the usb lead is connected to the pump and mobo

the other fan controller you can use for any other pwm fans you mount in your case /

Archived