The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 04-19-2018, 11:34 PM

POST ID # = 951200
Framnk Reputation: 10
Default Need help

I think my headset is stuck in bootloader mode, I attempted to follow the instructions to flash the firmware however the CUE utility just crashes when I select 'Update Firmware' on my device.

Old 05-05-2018, 10:51 PM

POST ID # = 953486
Gullhint Reputation: 10

Hello, seems my corsair void pro wireless is stuck in bootloader mode. anyone know how to fix it??? its 5-5-2018 and i would think this wouldn't be an issue anymore but i guess not.

Old 05-08-2018, 02:31 PM

POST ID # = 953810
M4joRPa1N Reputation: 10

@Corsair Chris

please note that My headset is in bootloader mode but cant force the update as it keeps on failing,

Kindly send me the steps on how to flash the firmware or steps how to fix.
I have tried all the fixes that was on the forums.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:07 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Rick's PC Specs

POST ID # = 953842
Corsair Rick Reputation: 10

Hello M4joRPa1N,

I'd suggest contacting our support team through support.corsair.com by creating a ticket. They should be able to help you further!

Old 05-15-2018, 06:15 PM

POST ID # = 954796
Rakksixx Reputation: 10

So I try this fix and nothing happens. Get the yellow exclamation mark saying not connected for my headset. Hit gear icon to update firmware "force update" and sits at 0% forever. If I unplug dongle I get the "demo" option where I can actually see my headset is charged at 45%. Plug it back in and exclamation comes back telling me headset not connected. Rinse. Repeat. Nada. Would be easier if you could just post a link to manually download the firmware. This bootloader thing obviously been an issue since 2015 since the original posted dated from then.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:21 PM

POST ID # = 954974
Danielwik Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakksixx View Post
So I try this fix and nothing happens. Get the yellow exclamation mark saying not connected for my headset. Hit gear icon to update firmware "force update" and sits at 0% forever. If I unplug dongle I get the "demo" option where I can actually see my headset is charged at 45%. Plug it back in and exclamation comes back telling me headset not connected. Rinse. Repeat. Nada. Would be easier if you could just post a link to manually download the firmware. This bootloader thing obviously been an issue since 2015 since the original posted dated from then.
Ok I just had my headset go into bootloader mode and had the same problem. I was also getting the same results as the guys above me. I would follow the instructions posted and go to fimware up date and try to update my headset and it would just sit there and do nothing.

I saw an earlier post saying when they are in bootloader mode they are actually on.

So what I did was unplugged them and let them sit for 2 days letting them die completely.

Then came back here and followed the steps and it worked just fine...
What I did
1. Open Cue
2. Go to settings
3. Update firmware
4. When it asks to plug them in this is the first time I plugged them in! From letting them sit for 2 days.
5. The fireware actually went through and I got them back up and running.

So I am thinking the key is to let the battery go to 0%