Corsair Community

corsair link not detecting H115i pro

alex2409

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I want to know if anyone can help me. Recently I bought the liquid heatsink Hydro h115i Pro, I downloaded the download Corsair link, but it is not seen. Even the first RGB illumination has now remained on the blue. How can i solve the problem? Thank you.

Hi buddy

Assuming you have it's USB connection connected.....

Head to Device Manager/Universal Serial Bus Controllers and look for the Corsair USBXp driver, Even if it is present and enabled, disable/re-enable and see if that helps?

i have the same problem and in the universal serial bus controller section i have a fail one it says Unknown USB driver (device descriptor request failed} with the yellow triangle mark on it so i order a mini USB adapter so when it comes saturday ill see how it goes

ok sir thank you i do check and update my board often when its available.Where do u get the chipset update? asus website? question been having a problem showing up in my device manager page under the universal serial controller page it says UNKNOWN USB DEVICE DESCRIPTOR REQUEST FAILED can u help me with this thank u

Archived