Corsair Community

& Scimitar Save Profile to Memory Questions.

Rexgad

I been trying to figure out how this option works. I created some Profiles, remapped some keys on the Scimitar and Strafe, Used single colors, saved them on memory, and enabled "automatically create application profiles stored on device".

Now this are my questions.

1. Does CUE create the profiles depending on which device is loaded 1st?

2. Are remapped keys not saved on the memory device?

3. Are profiles saved per device or is only one for all? ex. Keyboard profile is saved on keyboard memory, mouse profile saved on mouse memory.

4. How to delete Saved profiles that are saved on the devices?

This are just some questions that i have and if someone can teach me how to save remapped keys on to the device memory ill be happy.

1) I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, could you elaborate please?

2) No, only static lighting and DPI levels are saved on the device memory. For macros to work you MUST have CUE active and running in background.

3) Each profile gets saved to it's own device.

4) You cannot simply delete the profile, you need to always overwrite it with another profile. Even an empty one just made.

1) I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, could you elaborate please?

Sorry for not elaborating, but CUE detects my keyboard 1st and mouse 2nd. I had 2 profiles saved on each, and CUE always created a profile that was saved into the keyboard, and the one created for the mouse got ignored and this was annoying me. It annoyed me because i thought profiles where independent for each device (mouse settings saved into the mouse and keyboard settings saved into keyboard) but i was wrong, 1 profile saves both settings for mouse and keyboard.

The profiles are linked, if you switch profile for a device it gets switched also for all the other connected devices.

Create a profile for your keyboard and setup it like you want (save it on the device memory too if you need), then click on the mouse bottom-right in CUE and start editing the profile for the mouse from there. DO NOT create a new profile and edit only the mouse in that, otherwise the keyboard will not have the setting from the other profile.

It sounds like that's what happened to you.

Archived