Corsair Community

20GB file copy from Neutron 512

tkout

I'm just wondering if anyone has been having a similar issue. I like to backup my copy of Guild Wars 2 being it's 20GB of .dat file and up until it reached 20GB I was able to. Now when I try to copy the file from the SSD to any directory it gets a read error.

The creator of Bvckup 2 and I have narrowed it down to firmware some where along the copy path, but that leaves me with 3 to 4 different devices two of witch the manufacturer never really releases updates for.

I was wondering if anyone else had run into this with their Neutron SSD.

After looking at it again, I got the error wrong. It's 23 no 32. Sorry!

So it's ERROR_CRC.

I have the latest firmwares for for the Neutron and the systemboard. This wasn't an issue until the file got to the size it currently it. I was able to copy it when it was 18gb, it's just since it has reached the 20gb size.

Swapped it to a different bay in the drive bay and it still produced the same error.

I'm running on a X79 board with AHCI enabled and Intel RST driver v12.8.0.1016 isntalled on Windows 8.1 Professional x64.

It looks like there is a new bios for my sys board, I'm going to load and try that.

I've been trying to copy from. Are you asking me to copy a 20GB file to the SSD Yellowbeard?

Also Check disk results:

Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ...

Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ...

Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...

Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.

No further action is required.

Well we may actually have a problem. I just started a full chkdsk /F /R scan and it's been sitting on 11% for the last 10 minutes.

Anyone know if Corsair does cross shipping?

by cross shipping you mean do they send the replacement part first then yes they do,just start a rma and select advanced shipping..a credit card is needed for this option...

Archived