Corsair Community

PLEASE HELP: LNP RGBs not working LL120 and SP120s

Jollycraze

I just did a build the other night, I have the Corsair 570x white, I replaced the front 3 SP120 rgb fans with LL120s thus using the SP120s for top and rear exhaust. I numbered each fan in correlation to how I’d like them to light up 1-6, front three fans are plugged into the rgb corsair hub that comes with the case going from 1 at the bottom to three at the top, then have the top 2 fans as 4 and 5 and the rear as 6 on the Corsair hub. I am using the lighting node pro that came with the LL120 three pack, I have the connector going from the rgb hub with the 6 fans plugged in going to one of the spots on the lighting node pro, then have the 2nd slot on the LNP (lighting mode pro) going to the cases stock controller that connects to the top fan controls outside of the case. It is important to note that ALL fans have power and are working fine BUT only the front three LL120 fans are lighting up and are able to be controlled in either CUE or Link, I cannot for the life of me figure out why the SP120 fans arnt lighting up at all. Even the computers first boot up the LLs lit right up and nothing from the SPs, please help I’ve tried to even use the RGB hub that came with The LLs Incase the case one was faulty but no dice, and yes all SATAs are connected. Also note that the top fan controls and interior control hun does not seem to do anything when pressed. Any ideas please reapond, thank you all for replies in advance.

I'm having a similar problem, I just did my first PC build and while the fans turn on and spin, they won't light up. I'm using the hd120 and got the 3 pack, I attached the RGB led hub and plugged them in but I am not using the controller. I checked to see if I had to plug anything into the RGB header but there's no loose cables that would.

Okay so after i got home and countless troubleshooting techniques i think i may have figured something out, however i'm not sure why this would be the solution. Like i said previously I have 3 LL120s on the front of my Corsair Crystal 570x and 3 SP 120s on the inside of the case. Only the 3 LL 120s would light up. I ended up taking the second RGB hub (first one came with the case) and unplugged fans 4,5,6 (interior SP120 fans) I then plugged them into a second RGB hub plugging fan 4 into slot 1 5 into slot 2 and 6 into slot 3, I then plugged into the LNP, went to CUE and BOOM they tuned on, this also disabled me from controlling the front three fans, but they are all lit up at the moment. It seems that i need another one of the wires that plugs in from the LNP to the RGB hub since i have to run 2 RGB hubs, one for the first 3 LL120 and another for the second set of SP 120s. I am really hoping i can just get one of the connection wires that goes from the LNP to the hub and I don't have to buy a whole LNP, Corsair please reach out and advise. Thank you.

I'd highly suggest reading through the thread linked below. RGB fans of different series can't be connected to the same controller. After reading through it, please feel free to ask anymore questions!

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Thank you for the link Corsair Rick, Where can I obtain another LED Control wire going from my SP120 RGB hub to the LNP? It seems that's all I need to run both LNPs with two RGB hubs. Thank you in advance sir.

Archived