Corsair Community

460X H100i Hose orientation

Fynriel

I’m trying to figure out how to position the water block so that the Corsair logo stays upright and this is the best I seem to be able to do: https://m.imgur.com/a/dxhChmb

However in many YT build videos of this exact case and cooler, mounted in the the exact the position, the hose is much more neatly off to the side.

This video illustrates this: [ame]

[/ame]

At first his hose is like mine, up top. Then a cut occurs at 2:16 and bam it’s down. How does he do that. It’s super stiff and won’t move much at all for me.

SJSU - ART 172

Intermediate Sculpture: System/Structure

Description

This is an intermediate-level sculpture class with a focus on contemporary materials and processes. Students will make sculptural responses to timely issues raised in course readings and lectures. Prerequisite: ART 68 or instructor consent. Misc/Activity: 6 hours activity

Repeatable

Repeatable for credit

There may be a similar offering at an institution near you.

There is no guide for this. You have two ends to manipulate - you can twist the block or twist the radiator. Each will cause some tension to be place into the hoses along with some degree of twist. You may need to use ties, stays, or something similar if you are trying to create a specific pathway. In time, they probably won't be needed, but in the interim you will have to puzzle it out.

Archived