Corsair Community

What have the done to the support site?

So my replacement PSU has had issues, it took out a system and now I am having issues with it on another system after being hesitant to use it again for over a year. But anyway, what have they done to the support site, not only do you now have to change your password to include uppercase, lowercase, a number and a special character, which I might add has been proven time and again to be ineffective. You also have to enter sensitive information if you even want to log in, someone who is simply asking a question to support would really be put off about this. And also my previous tickets are no longer there so I can't use them for reference. This all started in 2014, the first time I contacted support it was ok, the second time not so good, and this time they are making it very difficult to even contact them in the first place.

Is there anyway to get access to the old system or previous tickets?

• Corsair Employee
So my replacement PSU has had issues, it took out a system and now I am having issues with it on another system after being hesitant to use it again for over a year. But anyway, what have they done to the support site, not only do you now have to change your password to include uppercase, lowercase, a number and a special character, which I might add has been proven time and again to be ineffective. You also have to enter sensitive information if you even want to log in, someone who is simply asking a question to support would really be put off about this. And also my previous tickets are no longer there so I can't use them for reference. This all started in 2014, the first time I contacted support it was ok, the second time not so good, and this time they are making it very difficult to even contact them in the first place.

Is there anyway to get access to the old system or previous tickets?

we have unified the login for all our portals. If you have a simple question, you can simply give us a call (1-888-222-4346). If you have issue creating account or ticket, please let our representative on the phone know and they should be able to assist you.

we have unified the login for all our portals. If you have a simple question, you can simply give us a call (1-888-222-4346). If you have issue creating account or ticket, please let our representative on the phone know and they should be able to assist you.

So if I have a simple question I have to phone the US?

Archived