Corsair Community

Counter Strike: GO

Profil for Counter Strike

Mode (red) Terorist and Counter (blue).

F8: Timer for bomb (40s)

NumLock: mod switch

Macros for buying weapons (K70 will try to buy full armor after buying weapon)

1: Desert Eagle+kevler and helmet

2: P90+kevler and helmet

3: M4/AK47+kevler and helmet

4: kevler and helmet

5: kevler

6: defuse kit

7: frag

8: flash

9: fire

0: AWP

Pictures:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-uQRADuslC1U/VJM4nzhXakI/AAAAAAAAZPI/-rz-baTyblc/w1513-h853-no/IMAG2247.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-TJkOIN8rKPs/VJNCmPu1YJI/AAAAAAAAZQA/fgJP4I12oKg/w1513-h853-no/IMAG2249.jpg

Video (sr for quality):

https://plus.google.com/110363960312101925823/posts/NDSgL95gSTX

Counter Strike.prf

Good work!

Question: as far as the bomb timer goes, is it a dumb timer, as in you need to smack F8 when someone plants the bomb, or does it somehow hook in to something else, so is automatic? I'd imagine the former, but I don't have my 'board yet so I have no idea how advanced CUE gets.

Good work!

Question: as far as the bomb timer goes, is it a dumb timer, as in you need to smack F8 when someone plants the bomb, or does it somehow hook in to something else, so is automatic? I'd imagine the former, but I don't have my 'board yet so I have no idea how advanced CUE gets.

Unfortunately its the former at the moment. There might be a way to do the latter once lua scripting is in though .

Unfortunately its the former at the moment. There might be a way to do the latter once lua scripting is in though .

God I hope so. You could have all your F keys light up blue and each one could represent 4 seconds. You could toggle them over to red, starting with F10, with F1 turning red being 0s left.

Any ETA on the Lua?

• 4 weeks later...
Could I put this macro in a mouse key? Like I have an deathaddder and could use an butto to active an macro who active keyboard macro (IDK nothing about programing on CUE), maybe will have 1 sec delay but will usefull (just use start time 39)

Could I put this macro in a mouse key? Like I have an deathaddder and could use an butto to active an macro who active keyboard macro (IDK nothing about programing on CUE), maybe will have 1 sec delay but will usefull (just use start time 39)

I need to try that...

• 5 months later...
I downloaded this and I love it! My only problem is that for some reason the timer is only like 35 seconds not 45..

Thank you. The countdown is set to 40 seconds , because I assume that you need time to click f8 and run timer .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi man. Love your profile but i´m having miner problems with it. The bomb timer isn´t showing up when im ingame. And the bomb timer starts at 34 sec and not 40? Pls replay when you see this replay.

/Luka

Same problem here

We guys. With me is also the problem that sometimes the timer does not appear on screen, I was unable to discover the cause of the problem.

As for the timer, I deliberately set 35 seconds in order to have time to react. The length of the timer, you can change this by going to Actions> Timer> CS: Bomb and set 40s.

I hope I was helpful

Archived