Corsair Community

One of the stick died; CMW16GX4M2C3000C15

Beka110

Hello members of the Corsair forum, i have extremely hard time to get response from Corsair team, i have submitted support ticket 5 days ago and i get only one response from representative, I am calling to Corsair support phone and every single time bot is telling to wait sometime 8 minute, sometime 14 and sometime 18 minute but never get an answer from real person (their tel: 1-888-222-4346).

Ticket ID is: Id #2000432413

and my problem is this:

i have bough CMW16GX4M2C3000C15 in December 2018, in January 2019 one month after purchase one of the sticks RGB started malfunction, (one of the light source was not representing correct color) but this not forced me to make return.

couple of days ago the windows started appearing Blue screen of death, every blue screen was with different codes like:

1. Memory management

2. Critical process died

3. Page fault in nonpaged area

4. Bad pool caller

5. DPC watchdog violation,

After all this errors, I started to reisnall windows but before the installation process ended another BSOD. I startet to check every component and found that RAM was causing this problems,

checked RAM with Memtest 86+ and 20000 + errors,

this all with auto settings, bios default. After this i pulled one of the stick and checked, zero error and no problems, then i inserted faulty memory again (alone) and 20000+ errors again in a couple of seconds. (so conclusion, only one of the stick is faulty),

I am kindly asking to make replacement of my items;

• Corsair Employee
Hello members of the Corsair forum, i have extremely hard time to get response from Corsair team, i have submitted support ticket 5 days ago and i get only one response from representative, I am calling to Corsair support phone and every single time bot is telling to wait sometime 8 minute, sometime 14 and sometime 18 minute but never get an answer from real person (their tel: 1-888-222-4346).

Ticket ID is: Id #2000432413

and my problem is this:

i have bough CMW16GX4M2C3000C15 in December 2018, in January 2019 one month after purchase one of the sticks RGB started malfunction, (one of the light source was not representing correct color) but this not forced me to make return.

couple of days ago the windows started appearing Blue screen of death, every blue screen was with different codes like:

1. Memory management

2. Critical process died

3. Page fault in nonpaged area

4. Bad pool caller

5. DPC watchdog violation,

After all this errors, I started to reisnall windows but before the installation process ended another BSOD. I startet to check every component and found that RAM was causing this problems,

checked RAM with Memtest 86+ and 20000 + errors,

this all with auto settings, bios default. After this i pulled one of the stick and checked, zero error and no problems, then i inserted faulty memory again (alone) and 20000+ errors again in a couple of seconds. (so conclusion, only one of the stick is faulty),

I am kindly asking to make replacement of my items;

Sorry about the delay. Our support team just recently underwent a transition to a new support system that will allow us to be more efficient but currently has a bit of catching up to do. I'll mention this ticket ID to our team in case we can help out a bit faster.

-Art

Sorry about the delay. Our support team just recently underwent a transition to a new support system that will allow us to be more efficient but currently has a bit of catching up to do. I'll mention this ticket ID to our team in case we can help out a bit faster.

-Art

Hello Art,

thank you for your reply, corsair support team Issued RMA, waiting for new stick to be arrived,

thank you,