Corsair Community

Corsair 570X Mirror Black - Before and After Build Pics

After much research/planning, and ultimately my first build in many years (10 to be exact :bigeyes:). I thought I'd post a few before and after pictures of my 570X Mirror Black.

Delivery Day

XMQNOCAh.jpg

570X Mirror Black - The First Look

3ikDJiKh.jpg

Bare Chassis

GtV71nyh.jpg

Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming + Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

hr4ZNQFh.jpghttp:

The big question was; "would the Z390 fit without modification with the built in IO shield?" It mounted with ease!

HJxiqCjh.jpg

After Build Pics

QwVJDuXh.jpg

NXUtNIzh.jpg

DVgPCuEh.jpg

Ce9JnAyh.jpg

UjsfVUgh.jpg

ZjxgxZuh.jpg

xUMs1pKh.jpg

Edited by Johnny_B500
Typo

Welcome back buddy (to builds/PC),, i took a break from PC's while Parenting (consoles was the easier option to get us all gaming together). but kids have grown and go their own lives.... its goo to be back eh...

Nice Build man!!

now for some Desk RGB's? :)

[ame]

[/ame]

Thanks Zotty!

I have to agree with you there re consoles. After previously working in IT for 7+ years and with raising kids, my interest in PC building dwindled. It's nice to be back though (wife isn't quite as enthusiastic).

As far as the desk lighting, I've already eyed up your videos and that will be next. :winking:

Once I figure out how to mount it to the PSU shroud, I do however want to add another LL120 down on the bottom to add a little light fill (this will probably mean investing in a CoPro as well). I think the LED strips are somewhat overkill for case lighting although, I don't necessarily dislike the look.

Cheers - J

look forward to seeing what you come up with dude :)..

I powered my desk/monitors using a second PSU with a 24pin jumper switch on it to power 3 external Lighting Node Pro's which also run to an external USB hub which in turn runs to the Rear IO of my Case.

how did you get on in the back of the case?. due to how RGBz i crammed into my 570x i ended up doing this lol...

the future in Cable Management... lol

[ame]

[/ame]

Great advice regarding the second PSU. I think how I have it planned out, I should be able to run the LED strips out of the back of the case and across. It's nice to have a secondary plan (with more expandability more so) though if all else fails!

Oh boy, you want to talk the rear of the case (love your cover up design by the way). Well, eventually, after some trial and error, I got it to look nice and tidy, although it did take few attempts. There were definitely some none kid friendly words throughout the process. It's probably best not to discuss that center wiring cover. :wtfman: I was somewhat worried about the clearance of my two 3.5 inch storage drives but it all worked out in the end and, I'm trying not to visualize how I'm going to eventually get a CoPro in there.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I went ahead and decided against everything I said and made the addition of LED strips inside the case. I actually like the look/light-fill more than I thought I would. Next up will be enhancing on this and adding desk lighting...

g4Ph2Fuh.jpg

4gWuvEsh.jpg

i73zdW8h.jpg

Ia9r7S1h.jpg

JjucMYrh.jpg

Edited by Johnny_B500

Nice build... Did you feel like a noob building their first computer again and savoring every moment of the build while building? LOL

Haha! It actually wasn't all that bad as I had the build fully planned out. I started off slow and then progressively picked up speed. My only concern was that it was my first time using liquid cooling. I'm sure I had this visualization in the back of my mind that it was going to leak and spray a fire hydrogen quantity of liquid all over my components on the maiden in-chassis POST. Needless to say, no such over exaggerated leak. :sunglasse

Haha! It actually wasn't all that bad as I had the build fully planned out. I started off slow and then progressively picked up speed. My only concern was that it was my first time using liquid cooling. I'm sure I had this visualization in the back of my mind that it was going to leak and spray a fire hydrogen quantity of liquid all over my components on the maiden in-chassis POST. Needless to say, no such over exaggerated leak. :sunglasse

I see what you mean mate. Coming back from *cough* Apple *cough* for 5 years, I made sure a did things nice and slowly. Due to unforeseen circumstances I built mine in a Crystal 280x. I'm planning out my liquid cooling build with the 1000D but I'm taking my time getting the items. Good thing my local computer store which I get my parts have 2 blokes that have done liquid cooling before and said to come see them when I've planned everything out. They were more than happy to help me out with tubing and fittings etc. It feels a little less cravenness knowing now I'll have help

I see what you mean mate. Coming back from *cough* Apple *cough* for 5 years, I made sure a did things nice and slowly. Due to unforeseen circumstances I built mine in a Crystal 280x. I'm planning out my liquid cooling build with the 1000D but I'm taking my time getting the items. Good thing my local computer store which I get my parts have 2 blokes that have done liquid cooling before and said to come see them when I've planned everything out. They were more than happy to help me out with tubing and fittings etc. It feels a little less cravenness knowing now I'll have help

I'm super happy with liquid cooling, especially when overclocking. I honestly don't think I'd ever go back to air (nothing against air cooling by the way).

Good luck with the 1000D build, those cases look awesome!

• 5 months later...
I see 2 fans from the liquid cooler, and 3 fans in a separate box. Did you buy the last fan by itself?

I purchased 1 x 3 pack and then 3 x singles. The H100i Pro AIO cooler initially had 2 x (non RGB) ML fans that I decided to swap out for LL series to match the rest of the fans.

I purchased 1 x 3 pack and then 3 x singles. The H100i Pro AIO cooler initially had 2 x (non RGB) ML fans that I decided to swap out for LL series to match the rest of the fans.

Ah that's right. I forgot my gf got the same ones when I built her PC for her, and she had to buy extra RGB ones. I was looking online just now and I think they added an option that includes RGB fans. Thanks for the clarification.

• 4 weeks later...
So, I went ahead and decided against everything I said and made the addition of LED strips inside the case. I actually like the look/light-fill more than I thought I would. Next up will be enhancing on this and adding desk lighting...

g4Ph2Fuh.jpg

4gWuvEsh.jpg

i73zdW8h.jpg

Ia9r7S1h.jpg

JjucMYrh.jpg

Nice looking build dude!

I got the exact same build, h150 pro , 6x ll fans and 4x strips

In my case i am using 1x commander pro , 2x rgb fan led hubs and 1x node pro

2x hubs connected to the commander by LED headers

1x hub connected with 6x ll fans

1x hub connected with the x570 logo/ shroud

1x node for the LED strips

My problem is that in Link/ICUE i could not control my strips ! I even could not see them

So could you please tell me what diagram are you using for your build

How are those sweeties are connected ?

Thanks alot in advance