Corsair Community

corsair m65 rgb left button weird sound

giorgosas

Hello forum just bought a brand new corsair m65 rgb mouse and i noticed that the left button sounds much louder compared to the right button should i send it back or no?? also it's a litlle harder to click and when i scroll the wheel i feel something like a metal spring going off and i feel it all over my hand not something crazy but i sure feel it :[pouts: any m65 owner had same issue?

You should definitely exchange out that unit as it does not sound normal at all. The unit I have here does not exhibit any of those behavior.

I blame my self for trusting this company again Plaisio Computers S.A.

Greece Ι allready had bad experience in the past with plaisio but they had a good deal from 75 euros to 55 euros so i made the mistake i never had bad experience with Msystems greece they are perfect .so when i send the mouse to them and they said that the mouse is ok no problem and the sound and the mushy feel when you click is gonna fix it self with time:mad: they said nothing about the wheel sound they dont give me my money back the don't exchange nothing im not mad with corsair i still love corsair but plaisio is the worst retailer you have in greece and its not only that they refuse the fact that the mouse is defective they have ironic and awfull behavior towards the customer when you tell them the mouse is defective they answer it's a beautiful mouse :mad: if you can reach to them to solve the problem that would be great nkritikopoulou@plaisio.gr and my name is Georgios Asimakopoulos ty.

• Corsair Employee

Hello Georgios,

If the retailer refuses to exchange out your unit, we can do it for you here at Corsair. Just mention this post and we will take care of shipping for you. Do keep in mind that it will take some time for you receive your replacement unit for a RMA.

Fyi you do have 2 year warranty for the mouse with us.

Hello Georgios,

If the retailer refuses to exchange out your unit, we can do it for you here at Corsair. Just mention this post and we will take care of shipping for you. Do keep in mind that it will take some time for you receive your replacement unit for a RMA.

Fyi you do have 2 year warranty for the mouse with us.

They finally gave my money back after fights over the phone and facebook at least now i know corsair got my back no matter how bad the retailer is ty very much for the support corsair.

• Corsair Employee
They finally gave my money back after fights over the phone and facebook at least now i know corsair got my back no matter how bad the retailer is ty very much for the support corsair.

Glad you were able to get it taken care of. We are just grateful to have fans like you :D:

Archived