Corsair Community

[Request] Real time showing of PC stats profile

Hi, does anyone know if there exists a profile that could take stats from your PC and in some way show them om the keyboard. Like for instance, it could show you the volume level of your speakers by slowly lighting up/down a part of the keyboard, or maybe in real time show numbers like FPS or memory usage and so on.

If not, i actually just want to know if it's possible. Just bought my K70 and i should receive it in a couple of days :P

Thx in advance :D

Hi, does anyone know if there exists a profile that could take stats from your PC and in some way show them om the keyboard. Like for instance, it could show you the volume level of your speakers by slowly lighting up/down a part of the keyboard, or maybe in real time show numbers like FPS or memory usage and so on.

If not, i actually just want to know if it's possible. Just bought my K70 and i should receive it in a couple of days :P

nope. not possible, unless corsair adds LUA support.

You can probably write a program to do it, but it can't be done through CUE at the moment.

Archived