Corsair Community

TWINX1024-3200C2 + A8N32-SLI deluxe

pilo

hi.

i have a problem running a8n32-sli deluxe. there are all the time CRC failed /unrar, or installing software like NERO..etc/ as well as installing soft and games from mounted imges, or original media.

So i need to start fresh. im trying to set up my TWINX1024-3200c2 in bios what makes me crazy to do so.

i have read in this forum about ddr as TWINX1024-3200C2PT or different models, but im new at this, so i dont know if those settings are what i need.

please help me with bios setting for my DDR.

im starting getting sick out of this board, or nforce4 or whatewer.

please help me!!! or i die soon :(

thank you wery much!

• Corsair Employee
Please make sure that you have the latest bios and then load setup defaults and set the Dim Voltage to 2.75 volts and then set the timings manually to the tested settings for the specific module you have, and then test the module/modules one at a time with http://www.memtest.org! If you still get errors, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! However, if you get errors with both modules that would suggest some other problem and I would test them in another system or MB to be sure. In addition, with this MB you have to disable legacy USB in the bios when running any memory test.

HI. thanks for quick answer!

i flashed the latest bios. i updated from 1205 to 1305.

reset to defaults in bios - done.

i would like to know how to set up the ddr in bios. is this correct?

- Dim Voltage to 2.75

- Cas latency - 2,5

- tRCD 3

- tRAS 6

- tRP 3

and all other setting leave as bios figure out?

thank you !

hi. first of all i would like to say THANKS for help.

so i make all the things you sugest me. Disable legacy USB in bios and test my ram with latest memtest.

i dont know how i need to run memtest so i just let it to do his neverending job. i dont know if it stops sometimes, but i let it go. after one hour per each i find out this.

first ram was bad, really bad. i found 1900 errors. more you can see in attachment. / its memtest test photo/

the second one works or was tested without one error.

so now im going to read and follow the link in your signature “I think I have a bad part!” .

my english sux so im sorry about it!

thank you very much.

1958831155_badone.thumb.jpg.a29cb0490a5c4ac50b65d05e2a261571.jpg

1697948371_goodone.thumb.jpg.acbdf9393f9bd39839af730caa2b772f.jpg

hi gyus.

So im sending this ram back to the company where i bought it. they told me it takes 3-4 weeks till return back to me.

Si i need to buy new ram, i cant wait until my ram comes back!

im planing buy :

- TWINX2048-3200C2 2GB / (KIT 2x1GB) DDR 400MHz PC3200 CL2-3-3-6 CORSAIR TWINX XMS Black BOX/

or this one

- TWINX2048-3200C2PT /2GB (KIT 2x1GB) DDR 400MHz PC3200 CL2-3-3-6 CORSAIR TWINX XMS Platinum BOX/

my question is what do you suggest me to buy and combine with my old TWINX1024-3200C2?

thanks forhelp.

hi. i got problem getting RMA

when i Enter your post # from the Official Corsair Support Forums : 286271

comes something like this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Nullable object must have a value.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value.

help me get RMA please. im lama.

thanks

Archived