Corsair Community

Scimitar profile transfers (Mouse)

GameTime24

I have a Corsair Scimitar and I want to use it between other computers but I've been having an awful time trying to figure out how to make it work. So far I've been using a backup file and I've exported my profile onto a USB to try and replicate my settings. I download CUE onto the other computer then use the files on the USB, everything looks good until I try out my assignments. Everything works fine on the computer that I originally set it up on. Don't know if there is another way that I should be doing this but I hope someone can correct me.

Wait, recovery? I think you are exporting the wrong thing then. Exporting the settings in the way you do (If I understood is right) you only export the settings like 16,8m mode enabled, run on windows startup and so on.

If you want to export the PROFILE itself (which contains all your mouse remaps, lighting effects, etc) is done from the button on the right of the profile select itself. Choose the "Export profile" option from there, the "hamburger menu" like James says :p:

Archived