Corsair Community

OBSIDIAN 750D question

miklet

Can a 280mm radiator in push-pull configuration (fans both side of radiator) be installed in the front of the OBSIDIAN 750D?

I read the owners manual. Believe the HD cages can be removed completely.

Before I buy, I want to be sure I can use the radiator in that config.

Anyone already do this? If yes, can you share a picture and short explanation?

Hockster2,

Thank you for the time and effort to reply. The information and photo are greatly appreciated. Now leaning 90% towards the purchase of this case.

By any chance, have you upgraded the panel to include USB 3.1 Gen2 with the Corsair kit?

If yes, can you comment of the process? was it easy?

Can you share any other insights to building in this case?

Lastly, I think you have a excellent black/red themed system. The power cables are cool and the routing very well done. I have trouble with routing. Cables are stiff and I am reluctant to use sufficient force to bend them. It's a work in process. A bigger case would help.

Thank You

Sincerely

Mike

Hockster2,

Thank you for the time and effort to reply. The information and photo are greatly appreciated. Now leaning 90% towards the purchase of this case.

By any chance, have you upgraded the panel to include USB 3.1 Gen2 with the Corsair kit?

If yes, can you comment of the process? was it easy?

Can you share any other insights to building in this case?

Lastly, I think you have a excellent black/red themed system. The power cables are cool and the routing very well done. I have trouble with routing. Cables are stiff and I am reluctant to use sufficient force to bend them. It's a work in process. A bigger case would help.

Thank You

Sincerely

Mike

Thank you.

I've moved that setup into a smaller case. I bought the 750 with the intention of using it for a server. I haven't upgraded the IO panel.

Cable routing is all about patience. Use lots of zipties but don't completely snug them down until your sure. And don't be afraid to snip them off and change things up.

Archived