Corsair Community

CUE Software version:2.24.50

--MAILMAN-

Why is it when an new update is available is there no explanation as to what the new update includes?

Additionally there is never a read me file to find out what changes/improvement/removals to the software took place.

Worse yet is that lwhen I take the initiative to come to the Corsair site and I use the search for CUE or Corsair Utility Engine software version:2.24.50 and it cannot be found on any forum.

Why is there no documentation on this update and if there is please direct me where I can find it, because I unsuccessful in finding any.

Strafe RGB

Void RGB

Thank you.

I certainly want to see release notes and it would seem logical to do these things in concert. However, on occasion there are other policies that might prevent the immediate release of the information. It was released on a Friday afternoon, so there may be more ordinary reasons.

Regardless, this one should be pretty easy to make a reasonable guess. 2.24.50 is likely the final version of BETA 2.24.48. That was released to quell the macro bug in 2.24.35, the original 2.24 series release. There probably are not other features, aside from the remedy for that specific issue. You will also probably see something to that effect later today, Pacific time. If you were already bitten by the macro issue, you likely were aware. If not, then this was likely inconsequential.

• 4 weeks later...
It is Link + CUE2 in one application. The Link hardware gains lighting effects control similar to CUE and keyboards. You can make comprehensive lighting patterns that move across all your devices. It is still in early release form, so there are some bugs to work out as it develops.

• Corsair Employee
Yup, like the others said, it's the next step for the CUE software. CUE 3.0 and onwards, if you will, combining Link and CUE into one comprehensive software to your Corsair devices. Still in early access, so beta at this point, but they released it public so that more people have a chance to try it out and to help find bugs.

Archived