Corsair Community

Corsair Case suggestions

Z.S

I have been looking for a descent case for a while i was thinking of getting one from corsair as the rest of my new PC build is parts by corsair as well as all my peripherals so i was thinking it makes sense to get a corsair case

i do not have much space for a full tower

i want a windowed side panel

no doors pls just a side panel do not want people easily opening the case

it has to be able to support a 240mm radiator

the only contender is the 450D but it is outdated and does not come with a PSU shroud or the new corsair sails logo (can someone tell me if the case is compatible with the 750D airflow kit as they both have the same sized fan support but the main difference is exhaust fan mount 5 1/4" drive bays bottom dust filer and height difference which is only around 5cm)

i have a few suggestions for corsair regarding their cases

1) Update the Obsidian series and Graphite series cases especially the Obsidian as those are meant to be premium classy high end cases and brushed aluminum is not easy to clean or look after i like the Obsidian series more than anything but the brushed aluminum and lack of updates puts me off from buyingone we live in 2017 not 2013

2) Not all people want a door on their case it makes it easier for someone to open it and break something or someone to steal a component

3) full towers haven't been updated since the 600C/Q and the 600C is inverse ATX which puts people off buying it as over 90% of people would rather have text facing the right way

fell free to add suggestions i may have missed and please can someone tell me if i can use the 750D airflow filter on the 450D or if i can somehow sort out the issue with doors on the air 740

Hi, the 450D has the updated sail logos !

I bought one 1 months ago for my new build and I can guarantee you that.

Regarding the PSU shroud I am considering doing it my self, I have seen a few post here and there and it should not be something really hard.

i am not sure if the 450D does come with the updated logo as every site i see they use pictures with the old logo and that confuses me so much and for the PSU shroud im thinking of modifying a replacement shroud from another case the 400C is slightly wider and the shroud for that costs roughly $5 in the UK where i am from that case is a few mm wider so i may need to file down the shroud also i can only seem to find half of it on the Corsair website the bit which totally covers the PSU not the part which covers the cabling which would make it even better

Archived