Corsair Community

Product Request: Better Mic Please

Dicehunter

Currently using the Corsair Void Pro Wireless and also have the Corsair HS70 Wireless , While both do sound pretty damn good, The mics on both are severely lacking.

I recently picked up the MSI DS502 for my little cousin, It costs half what the Void or HS70 albeit it's wired and the sound is ok, But the microphone quality is so damn near a Blue Yeti which is a condenser mic, Makes it a little insane.

1st video is the Corsair HS70 @ 5:54 mark by the legend that is Tiny Tom Logan of OC3D :D: and the 2nd video is the MSI DS502 @ 0:25 by Mike from Eternal Saber Gaming.

As you can tell the quality of the microphone on the MUCH cheaper headset is insane given the price and makes the Corsair mic seem like some cheap $2 thing you'd get in a bargain basement.

I know you guys at Corsair cannot divulge future products or plans but if you so happen to come out either with a stand alone microphone like Razer did or just make an amazing microphone for future Void or HS70, You'll have an instant buy from me :):

Hi Dicehunter, thanks for the feedback! It's always good to hear from users, we'll pass this along to the audio as well!

Much appreciated thank you, The sound quality of the headsets themselves is great, They're only really let down by the microphones.

Archived