Corsair Community

I bet MOST Corsair One's work great.

AceCannon

(I am not affiliated with Corsair in any way)

Of course it is natural for a support forum to be slanted towards people with problems with their machines. . . but I wonder how many people here have functional rigs with no trouble at all?

I'd like to go on the record: my Corsair One Elite (i7 8700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB, 1TB SSD) is working perfectly. What a gorgeous, quiet, industrially beautiful piece of kit!

• Corsair Employee
(I am not affiliated with Corsair in any way)

Of course it is natural for a support forum to be slanted towards people with problems with their machines. . . but I wonder how people here have functional rigs with no trouble at all?

I'd like to go on the record: my Corsair One Elite (i7 8700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB, 1TB SSD) is working perfectly. What a gorgeous, quiet, industrially beautiful piece of kit!

That's awesome to hear! And you're correct, the forum is generally more saturated with people that has issue with their units but sharing a positive experience is also greatly appreciated! Thanks for sharing!

Corsair One Pro, here. 10 Months and going strong. Had a cable issue in the beginning but with the help of Corsair Techs and customer support everything is working perfectly. I would definitely buy another Corsair One in the future.

Thank you, Corsair.

Pro Plus here. Had it for a month. Absolute beast just devouring everything I throw at it. Today I replaced the Barracuda with a Samsung 850 and it took all of 10 minutes. No complaints so far I hope it keeps up!

• Corsair Employee

you guys are the best, I personally really enjoy a positive thread for a change!

I really like my CORSAIR ONE as well, never a hiccup. Since we're in the topic, what do you folk would like to see change/improve in the future?

Once again, I really appreciate the feedback.

well i wanted to say i saw this pic from this years computex, the port changes and back changes of power etc, look very welcome

an increase to 600w power supply wont be bad for those of us who overclock

the led strip light fix, i always put mine off, but keeps blinking

anyway more way to improve cooling

is there no way to install a gtx card with 3 fans instead of liquid cooled since its passive

that way even though noise will increase a bit , we can use silent profile for low noise or increase when we want for madness, it will be far better than what we have presently

Well despite all the posts on this forum about bad experiences with the Corsair One Pro I bought one (I7-7700k|GTX 1080|16gb|480SSD - 2TB). Sadly, like other topics on this forum, it was very loud at idle. Today I got a replacement with the same issue. I will sent this one aswell for the last time, if the next one has the same issue I will ask for a refund.

How do you improve upon perfection? Because the One Pro is pretty perfect as it is.

Tricky... tricky.

hummm.

Ok,

The MSI Live-update - would be nice if it actually worked. It's good to keep things updated. Yeah, I can do things manually, but it would be nice if it just did it's job.

As for physical changes? The only thing I can think of is the addition of a fine mesh to catch dust that can be taken out, cleaned, and replaced easily.

Aside from those two things? This is my dream machine. I can game, write, do artwork and create 3D models on it with ease and no issues :biggrin:

• Corsair Employee
well i wanted to say i saw this pic from this years computex, the port changes and back changes of power etc, look very welcome

an increase to 600w power supply wont be bad for those of us who overclock

the led strip light fix, i always put mine off, but keeps blinking

anyway more way to improve cooling

is there no way to install a gtx card with 3 fans instead of liquid cooled since its passive

that way even though noise will increase a bit , we can use silent profile for low noise or increase when we want for madness, it will be far better than what we have presently

I was curious if anyone noticed it during the Intel keynote. Can't really comment any further unfortunately, but we are listening to everyone's feedback. :)

Also, generally those cards would be just a tad too long to squeeze in the CORSAIR ONE, trust me, I've tried. There's the possibility of having a card with a thicker air cooler installed, but you'd have to make sure it clears the mounting bracket and a few other bits in the chassis.

I got one of the OG 7700Ks with the fault PCI cables early on, and the thing was an absolute disaster/nightmare/other dramatic terms. Dustin was a champ and got me (along with my ilk) squared away pretty quickly once a new batch rolled out, and the thing has been humming along since. Wish the thing had dust filters and a slightly higher wattage PSU, but in terms of size/sound/power the thing has it all.

I was curious if anyone noticed it during the Intel keynote. Can't really comment any further unfortunately, but we are listening to everyone's feedback. :)

Also, generally those cards would be just a tad too long to squeeze in the CORSAIR ONE, trust me, I've tried. There's the possibility of having a card with a thicker air cooler installed, but you'd have to make sure it clears the mounting bracket and a few other bits in the chassis.

Thank you CJ,

any little magic on increased radiator, is welcome, keep up the good work.

if an increased height is necessary, it wont be bad for a few cm of magic.

either that or a readjustment of the internal skeleton to accommodate for some increased length only on one side, so u will have the power supply frame redesigned.

you guys are the best, I personally really enjoy a positive thread for a change!

I really like my CORSAIR ONE as well, never a hiccup. Since we're in the topic, what do you folk would like to see change/improve in the future?

Once again, I really appreciate the feedback.

we need to figure out how to upgrade our cpu's and gpu's. You guys said it will be in-house but a new corsair one revision is coming and we never heard anything about it. Please provide more information.

• 2 weeks later...

Flawless here, love my Corsair one pro. I posted my improvement wishlist in another thread:

- Thunderbolt 3 port

I'm a trader and this is the perfect compact system, I know friends who own it for the same purpose too. It would be hugely beneficial to be able to run more than 2 displayport monitors, or more than 4 monitors total, for many people, and a thunderbolt 3 port would allow this. It would also enable fast external transfers for content creators which is another big use case. This is my number 1 request.

- A Front facing USB-C

- 3200MHz Ram option please

This is the elite model after all :D. And ideally somehow a 64GB option, perhaps not possible.

- Doing everything possible to enable maximum overclock on CPU

Using the best possible thermal grease (perhaps you already do) for instance. I don't know how you could do it but if this could hit closer to 5GHz stable out of the box that would really amazing, the CPU is the bottleneck often already, this will be exacerbated with the 1180ti.

• Corsair Employee
Flawless here, love my Corsair one pro. I posted my improvement wishlist in another thread:

- Thunderbolt 3 port

I'm a trader and this is the perfect compact system, I know friends who own it for the same purpose too. It would be hugely beneficial to be able to run more than 2 displayport monitors, or more than 4 monitors total, for many people, and a thunderbolt 3 port would allow this. It would also enable fast external transfers for content creators which is another big use case. This is my number 1 request.

- A Front facing USB-C

- 3200MHz Ram option please

This is the elite model after all :D. And ideally somehow a 64GB option, perhaps not possible.

- Doing everything possible to enable maximum overclock on CPU

Using the best possible thermal grease (perhaps you already do) for instance. I don't know how you could do it but if this could hit closer to 5GHz stable out of the box that would really amazing, the CPU is the bottleneck often already, this will be exacerbated with the 1180ti.

Thanks for sharing!

Archived