Corsair Community

K95 RGB jumps to default Setting after minimize CUE

Braxos

I was trying to save Corsair Gaming profile to the K95 memory and set it as default but every time i minize the Cue software it swaps back to default. When reopening the Cue it displays the Profile Default and it has not the # infront of it as it should when it is the one on memory, but the # is on Corsair gaming.

Any ideas why i cant swap the profiles to K95 memory ?

yes and yes

cue and k95 have latest software and firmware.

Solution.

I had, if you right click on the icon at start up area, on Defualt profile and not a automatic profile switching, so every time i swap the default from the CUE, the Cue software it self overite that to my "manualy" set profile dunno if it dunp or i am the dumb here.

Could you check that guys and Corsair too.

on the Screen shot is what i had changed.

1118470607_Screenshot2015-06-1204_32_56.png.5d14ee04ab843c11e24c275dbf5a0d92.png

Setting a profile to onboard default does not make it the CUE default profile. When you save a profile to onboard memory, it will show up when CUE is not running (I believe without lighting effects/macros because that is handled by CUE)

To set up a profile as a default for when CUE is running, you need to click "Set As Default Profile" See the png if you can't find it. If I understood your problem correctly then this should help :)

SetAsDefault.png.b487305475b469fb3ced22e9a51338d0.png

It doenst work if you have "disabled" automatic profile swittching from CUE ICON on system tray with right click and you choose to manual profile. It overides every option you choose inside CUE software check my Screenshot above, for what i mean.

A link to a video i made with my phone and \TV on the backround :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/49rec4qayi3fcet/2015-06-12%2006.29.51.mp4?dl=0

Yes, that is how it is supposed to work. If you manually choose a profile from the tray, it will remain that profile until you choose another one from the tray or if you choose automatic profile switching.

If you manually chose a profile and the keyboard automatically went back to default after a while, wouldn't that be frustrating? Manual mode is on until you turn it off on purpose.

It should change when I make from inside cue a profile default. Or? Because I choose that profile as default when I see/make it inside cue, because it does go default profile as long the cue software is open when minimized it changes!? To an other default?!

At least picking from cue software a default profile should warn you that you don't have it automatic. I change that when I had got my keyboard, didn't remembered that ofc.

Thanks btw

Archived