Corsair Community

How / Where / When One Pro in Asia?

Caeldras

Hi,

Very nice machine you got there and I would love to purchase it here in Japan. *Edit: Even Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong would be interesting.

So far I have been unable to find it anywhere though which is very frustrating. Only on Amazon US which would cost over 250$ extra to ship to Japan not to mention any possible warranty issues.

Are there plans of when how and where it will be available in Japan/Asia?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Cheers,

Cael

Thanks a lot for the quick good news!

Now I still wonder if it will really be worth waiting so long.

The msi trident 3 arctic for instance is 250$ more expensive in Japan than in the US. So basically the import fees are just being added to the product. Buying it online from the US would result in the same price. My point being is it really worth waiting till the One Pro rolls out in japan or will it just be more expensive like the trident and therefore the wait would be useless and a purchase over the US would result in owning it earlyer for the same price as it would have in japan?

The only question remaining would be what happens to the waranty. Does it apply world wide or only the country of purchase?

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Cael

• Corsair Employee

I believe the warranty applies internationally, but you may be on the hook for the shipping costs.

I wish I could tell you how much Corsair One would cost or when it will arrive in Japan; unfortunately I don't have that information. If you'd rather have the MSI Trident, that's totally your call, but they're very different systems.

;): Thanks for making it my decision.

No I would prefer a One Pro. But so far many aspects of it seem difficult and unclear (at least if you do not reside in the US).

I am a moving person often changing countries therefor an international warranty and support is an important matter for me. And I could not find any clear statement about it on corsairs website or online so far. Only a few threads in this forum from Thai, Iranian and Indian people who all got into some kind of trouble with the warranty or support of corsair?

Can you give me any advice on where or how I could find out about the One Pro warranty / support matter when being outside the US?

Thanks for your help and best wishes,

Cael

you can also try Amazon, some people were able to get theirs that way.

Thank you this option was first on my list =)

But as amazon states it will take 1-2 months before the regular one pro ships again and no notice about the ti versions (which are available on the corsair shop). Which is why ordering from corsair would have been nice!

So there is no possibility to order from the corsair online shop to other countries?

Edit: And what happens to the warranty when buying from the us but living in other countries?

Archived