Corsair Community

Bulldog relase date

jpcosta

Initially was Q1, then was expected a late February release.

It's March 10 and still no news about the global release date.

The marketing for this product has been well managed but the release date issue may cause buyers to lose interest on this case.

Can you please provide a global date launch?

The Lapdog has been confirmed to be delayed to Q2. Will the Bulldog suffer the same fate?

It's possible the Bulldog is being delayed in anticipation for higher frame rate 4K/upcoming Pascal video cards due in Q2.

This is very frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since Q1 is already over, there are some rumors of the project have been halted or suspended. It was announced in CES as the next big move from Corsair but now it seems that this case will not take off.

:(

It really sucks since most of us waited for this case for more than 6 months.

Is there anyone with some suggestions for a similar case?

Cheers

We are just looking for some communication from Corsair. Next month will be a full year since the Computex 2015 announcement. It was scheduled to launch in both Q4 2015 and Q1 2016. Since it is now Q2 2016, when will there be an official statement from Corsair on the Bulldogs release?

Ok Technobeard…I didn’t want it but you pushed me, so here it goes

First: This project is canceled. Plain and simple. You cannot expect to announce a product in June 2015, after almost 1 year have 3 launch periods announced and in all of them, never comply. 1 year in IT is a full life cycle, so this means that the product that you presented in June 2015 was canceled. And that’s a fact. Period. It's how it works in the grownup world. Maybe you will actually launch a second version of the product now…who knows.

Second: you are not big enough to BS customers and consumers. You are not Apple that does whatever they want and won’t lose customers. And you targeting a market niche that is not composed by idiots or ignorants. If you BS like this in pre-sales, I’m wondering what you do in post-sale / warranty period. Maybe you launch the product but the bad marketing is already out there and it will take a toll in sales…

Third: eventually you don’t have any project managers in the team or even a CEO in your company. You are already late to a market that generates a lot of money and your competitors are there for a very long time. I think that this was one of the big moves that your company needed to do since it generates a lot of revenue. Alienware, Omega, Asus are already there earning that money... and you are not. Any manager in charge would make some heads roll because of this but it seems that everything is very Kumbaya in terms of management over there. So you keep doing *****, postpoing stuff, not giving a cr#p on the fugazi (you know this term? It’s Italian. Watch the movie Wolf of Wall Street and you will understand) that you sold or presented and nothing happens…my new American dream is to work in Corsair right now: receiving a salary with 0 responsibility or accountability :)

So instead of advising me to stop listening to myself, do your f&**ing job.

PS: If this is too shameful for you, just delete it.

Someone's angsty. Have you seen the model shown at CES? It is different from what was shown at Computex last year, as in changes were done making it one revision of several done since Computex. The product going to be launched for retail sale is also going to be different from what was shown at CES. Your 1 year IT cycle thingy isn't working well here.

Having said that, giving multiple sale estimations and not sticking to them isn't the best start. I am only going to hope that the final product is worth it.

Archived