Corsair Community

Replacement for ATX 750 Enthusiast PSU

pathos

Hi folks,

Just had a ATX 750 Enthusiast Series PS die after 4 years of continuous power and no problems. It worked well for the system that I'm using and I'm not looking to upgrade anything too seriously in the near future.

I want to replace the unit, but it appears as if it is no longer continued. What is the recommended replacement for the unit in terms of electrical specs and the same size (5.9x.3.4x5.5"). The current unit has a variable speed fan that I've turned up on occasion and it looks like the newer CX modular unit is not adjustable- not sure if that is a big issue or not.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks much,

Pathos

I don't see an "a" just ATX 750 Enthusiast Series on the manual (along with 650 and 850 ATX on the manual cover). Could this still be a warranty item? I have never submitted a support ticket before, I assume I just include a jpeg of the receipt on the form (and the form is somewhere on tis site). Thanks very much for your information.

Hi

Sorry for the confusion. It is an ATX PSU, Model TX750 or CMPSU-750TXV2 and dimensions are 5.9 X 3.4 X6.3 inches (WHL). If the model is not under warranty, could you suggest what the appropriate replacement with a newer version would be? As noted, the supply did very well for all the use I gave it and being essentially continuously on for 4 years. If there is an "upgraded" version or "pro" version, I'd at least look at it as well, depending on costs involved and if the size would work. Thanks again very much for your help and suggestions.

Archived