Corsair Community

CMT16GX3M4X2133c9,3820,R4E

use3

the 3820 is the processor, R4E rampage 4 extreme, and i believe he is looking for overclock settings for 5ghz.

If that is the case , use3 your best bet would be to look for proper overclocking guides for your CPU or MB. Corsair can not provide/guarantee anything other than what is printed on the labels of the memory. Every system is different and when it comes to overclocking nothing is a given.

I know that but a word is printing on rebel its guarntee the module will run at 2133 . I was suscess to OC my CPU at 5.3 and stable. but ram must be run at 2000 . cant run at 2133 , all i need is just Vmem and PLL for memory control module

help me

:(

I know that but a word is printing on rebel its guarntee the module will run at 2133 . I was suscess to OC my CPU at 5.3 and stable. but ram must be run at 2000 . cant run at 2133 , all i need is just Vmem and PLL for memory control module .

Yes they will guarentee they run at rated specs. However that also depends on your CPU/mb as to whether or not the memory controller is strong enough to run at those speeds. Your overclock is also real high so hitting high memmory speeds along with that OC is probably unlikely. You can back the cpu OC down and try to raise your frequency. My guess is you have just hit the wall with your overclocck

Archived